Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gratitude #15

Today I am grateful for a kind word.  Last week I had an awful day at work - nothing large, no emergencies, just a long day of little things piling up.  Plus I had a dentist appointment at the end of the day.  Just for a cleaning, but I have had my fill of dentist appointments this year with the implant, the abscessed tooth, the crown, the $$$.  My hygienist who has been cleaning my teeth for 6 or 7 years said I don't know if I have ever told you this, but I like when you are my last appointment of the day because you are always pleasant and never a problem, so I know if it has been a rough day it will end on a high note.  Well, it sure helped my day!   It also made me think I should be thanking people who brighten my day more often than I do.

1 comment:

grammy said...

Hi, I just caught up here...wow it is fun to see how the baby has grown. Like your idea of recording a Gratitude every day you are 60... good idea and hard to do of course. We have so many blessings we are just busy being blessed and have no time to write them down. That is where my blogging is this summer. Just busy being blessed. Funny story about Tito picking you up on the motorcycle...rain and no gas to boot (o: