Thursday, September 20, 2018

Gavin is 2!

 I tried all day to get a good smiling picture of Gavin, but couldn't.  It is hard to believe he is 2!  He is such a happy little boy and very active.  He loves to be outside especially when we walk to the park and he can swing and slide and climb everywhere.  He loves books and takes me to get them to read over and over again.  He likes to drag out all the blankies he can find and have the spread all over the floor.  He really likes bunnies and I made the mistake of showing him pictures on my phone.  So every time I see him he wants bunnies and if I am slow he gets the phone out of my purse.  The bunnies have to go to sleep quite often!  Unlike his brothers he said Gram before Tito so I told him he was definitely in the will.  Tito and I adore him and think he is so smart and special. (But we think his brothers are too)
 Here are the brothers holding up how old they are - Gavin says 2 but doesn't always hold up 2 fingers - we said he used 2 hands here.
Happy Birthday to you dear Gavin.  Gram and Tito love you very much!

No comments: