Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Millie!

On a Thanksgiving years ago, my mother cooked the meal, but didn't get to eat because my sister, Millie was born. This year her birthday is on Thanksgiving again. Millie is on the left


In her Air Force uniform



Most of the current pictures I have of Millie are with our other sister, Ruby. Millie is smiling in this one. She has the best smile and laugh. I love you Millie. Happy Birthday.


She has a grandson, born on her birthday, on Thanksgiving. So, Happy Birthday, Christopher!

3 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I love this story because even as I write, my oldest daughter is on her way to the hospital to have her 5th baby-a little girl. What joy to celebrate Thanksgiving with loved ones who we are thankful for.
Blessings, Noreen

grammy said...

Love those pictures. Happy Birthday to her (o: Sounds like a woman's lot in life. Cook a big meal.... then go off to have a baby. Hope you had a great day. So warm and nice. Instead of walking...we went to a movie. Should have walked off the pie (o:

Tonja said...

Such beautiful ladies!