Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Countdown

I spend last weekend baking for Christmas. I made pumpkin, zucchini and eggnog breads and pizzelles. It is all finished. My cards have all been sent, the decorating is done, we had our family outing, gifts taken care of. One more weekend before Christmas and it will be busy. Our Sunday School Christmas Dinner Theater is Friday night, we make tamales on Saturday and somehow the house has to be cleaned and the guest bedroom made ready for our company. My sister-in-law, brother-in-law and nephew arrive on the 23rd.

The kids stopped by on Sunday on their way home from shopping. I have a dancing and singing penquin that I put down for Kaiden. At first, he wasn't sure about it, but later was laughing at it.

The kids put this hat on him while they were shopping - I love the blue eyes.


1 comment:

grammy said...

Homeade tamales, Sounds wonderful. Do you have them on Christmas?
He is so cute. One day he will actually out grow the bib (o: