Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Big Brother

Last Friday I picked Kaiden and took him shopping for his brother's baby shower.  We had a great time looking at everything.  Okay, I might have had a better time than Kaiden, but he is certainly pleased with this bib.

Back at the house, he selected a page from a coloring book to use as a card.  He let me help color and write his name.  I let him pick out the bag and tissue paper to use for wrapping and I think he made a pretty good choice.  It came down to this bag or one with Santa Claus.  I was surprised Santa Claus did not win.
I was so proud of him.  He kept the gift a secret and was so happy to give it to Mom and Dad at the shower.  I think he is going to make a pretty good big brother.

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Aww, he is going to be a good big brother...how fun that he got to shop with you for the shower.

Anonymous said...

Good times. What a sweet boy! He will make a great big brother. LA