Thursday, December 13, 2012

Kids say the Darndest Things


This banner is hanging at church for advent.  When Kaiden saw it he asked me why the tree was in the bathtub.  Good question.

Tito has one of those soft squeeze hand exercise balls that is shaped like a brain.  It has been misplaced for a few days.  Yesterday Kaiden found it under the bed and informed me he found Tito's brain.  I wish it was that easy to find mine some days.

Last Sunday our lesson at church was about John the Baptist.  During the children's sermon, our pastor told the kids about him eating locusts and wanted to know if they had eaten anything strange.  Kaiden told me you would have to put chili on them.  To truly appreciate that comment you would have to know Tito puts chili on everything.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I have to agree with Kaiden....the tree does kind of look like it is in a bathtub.