Saturday, February 23, 2013

Gratitude #'s 55-58

I have so many things to be grateful for in my life.  Some of them are so common place that I tend to overlook them.  I was thinking yesterday about my many blessings and trying to decide which ones I would include in my list in my 60 things while I am 60.  I have covered the biggies - friends, my husband, my kids, my grand kids, my job - but there are so many others that I decided to list some of the little things that make me smile.

Coffee, sunshine on snow, a good book, the smell of oranges, drinks with friends at the end of the week, a diet vanilla coke from Sonic, coming home to dinner in the crock pot, a jigsaw puzzle, a crossword puzzle, the smell of sheets dried outside, flowers for no reason, playing games with friends.  

These are just a few of the things that make me smile.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

All great things to smile about and be grateful for.