Friday, August 5, 2011

30!

 Tonight we celebrated Carrie's birthday. 
 A shopping center near us has free concerts on Friday nights and as luck would have it, tonight's concert was 80's music - the decade Carrie was born.
 We brought our chairs, a picnic and sat back enjoyed the beautiful evening and the music.
 We then came back to the house for dessert, the kids talked and laughed while Tito and I had fun with Kaiden.
We had Carrie's favorite - dirt cake with worms.  Yum, Yum.  It was a very nice evening.  Happy Birthday, Auntie Carrie!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

What a fun evening - I love how he is sitting in his chair with his leg crossed like that. Yes, they grow up so fast!

Maine - I could not take the winters, that's for sure. But I guess the intense heat that we had that first day is not the norm. I love the fall so much. Haven't experienced spring yet, though this year theirs was as goofy as ours!

We are definitely spoiled here in Colorado!

Tonja said...

That sounds like such a nice evening! I love doing things like that! Fun cake, too!