Saturday, January 17, 2009

Waiting

We have been waiting for this little guy since June, but it seems harder at the end. I remember the last weeks before Nathan was born - the days when you swear you will be pregnant forever - the calls asking have you had the baby yet? Do people really think you will have the baby and keep it a secret. I know Stacy is uncomfortable and wants to have the baby now, but we all know Kaiden will come when he is ready and there is nothing we can do but wait.

And I promise, we will not keep him a secret!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait either!!!! He's going to be awesome. I think one of the best parts of all this has been the joy that is tangible on Stacy's face. She looks so pretty (even though she doesn't think so)and I think she will really make a great mom. No B.S. I really do.
CLE