Friday, May 11, 2012

I Am Not Tired!

After lunch on Saturday, I told Kaiden it was time to read a story and take a rest.  He announced he was not tired in no uncertain terms.  I told him we would just sit down on the bed and read a story.  Which we did.  He wanted another one.  We read another one.  Then he wanted yet another one.  I told him, I would get up in a minute to get another book and before long this happened.
I went in later to check on him and he was all stretched out.  He looked so long. 
I guess he wasn't too tired, he only slept 2 1/2 hours!

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

I was keeping my 4 year old granddaughter last night and kept hearing the same thing at bedtime.
She fights sleep more than any kid I have had experience with. She is the night owl of the family, but would sleep until 10 a.m. if she could. Your sleeping pictures are very sweet.