Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I could learn to love a phone...


I do not like to talk on the phone. I never got into that teenage habit of endless talking on the phone about nothing. Until I was 14 we did not have a private phone, we had a pay phone in the office that was attached to our house. When my parents retired and moved from there we had a phone, but it was long distance to most places. As an adult I have spent so much work time on the phone that when I get home talking on the phone is the last thing I want to do. I do not own a cell phone. The cell phone I have belongs to my employer and I only use it when necessary. David thinks I need a phone when I am driving by myself and he is probably right about that.

But, I think I could learn to love a phone, because David gets videos and pictures of Kaiden and I don't. Videos like the one above where Kaiden shows off his amazing talents - putting his fists in his mouth, blowing bubbles, sticking out his tongue and yawning (that is Tito in the background cheering him on). I am really rethinking my dislike of phones.

5 comments:

grammy said...

Hi, I came over from Grammy Girlfriend. Whenever I see another Grammy blogger I have to say hi. I live in Colorado too. The little video is so cute. My youngest Grand will be 2 in May. The other two children just need to get married and have more. Love those tiny ones (o:

Balisha said...

Oh, that beautiful baby...thanks for sharing. Some of us only have grown grandchildren...this is fun for us to watch.

Love Being A Nonny said...

I did day 3 of the shred last night. What can I say? It is still so hard and I am still sooooo sore. But. I will press on!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I do not like to talk on the phone. We sure have that in common. Thanks for the sweet comments.
I enjoyed reading your blog today.

Hope you will stop by for another visit.
The May give-away has started and this month there will be 10 winners. I will be blogging from Disney World soon

NanaNor's said...

Hi there, Just popped in to say hi from Grammy's and I too live in northern Colorado between F.C., Loveland and Greely. Boy did we get the rain last night. I am a nana so I loved seeing your little guy"s photos. I wonder if we've crossed paths and didn't know it.
Have a great day-I'll be back to visit again.