Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

I had a nice Mother's Day, we went to church and Kaiden set with us for awhile - he loves the music. We then went to breakfast with the kids and had a nice time. They gave me a digital photo frame. I was so anxious to get home and load pictures - but the box came with false advertising. It said it was as easy as 1-2-3 to load pictures, music and videos. They did not put in the tiny print only if you are under 35, work in a tech industry or have all your pictures on the original memory card from your camera. I had 6 pictures on memory card, plugged it in and they appeared in the frame. The problem came when I tried to transfer them from my computer to the frame. So after and hour or two of pure frustration, I packed it all up and calmly put it aside. (Okay, maybe it wasn't so calm, but I didn't throw it away! Some members of my family think I get frustrated too easily and do rash things - they will not be named in this blog). I was very pleased when it took Nathan some time to figure out how to make the transfer. (I'm not sure if it was a little tricky or if he was just making me feel good because it was Mother's Day). I love the frame! In the future I will be downloading from my memory card though. They came for dinner which David cooked and we had a nice meal. We missed Carrie and Dave, but Carrie has finals this week and was in serious study mode. Kaiden changes so much from week to week (Nathan and Stacy say they see changes daily). He is very active and talkative. He is rolling over front to back and back to front and holding his head up high. He was just about to go over onto his back in this picture.


He is focusing on objects and holding toys. He was reaching for the camera in this picture. The little stinker was smiling all afternoon except when I got the camera out. I have yet to get a good smiling picture of him.

3 comments:

NanaNor's said...

What a cutie he is. Glad you finally got the photos to the digital frame....isn't it hard to be old sometimes. Glad we have our kids around to help.lol.
Have a great day!
Noreen

grammy said...

Great picture of the little one. I am so not with you on the frustrations of computer gadgets. No, not me, I would never get frustrated and stomp my foot (that hurts when you are barefoot), I would never have a little rant about my pictures being lost in iphoto outer space... nooo not me (o:

Balisha said...

Beautiful pictures of that baby. My kids were here on Sunday and my 13 yr. old grandson was asking questions about my picture frame...he's going to come over and show me the ropes. All I did was put my memory card in...