Saturday, April 20, 2019

So I Don't Forget


He is getting so big and is talking so much.  I wish I could slow time down just a little.  He loves to play legos, he loves to read books (over and over again), he is obsessed with trucks.  Especially dump-it trucks.  Not dump trucks, that is something entirely different.  Dump-it trucks comes to taka my trash.  (He sounds Italian when he says that).  The trucks come on Friday and picks up the trash and dumps it.  As he explains this, he lifts his arms up in the air and tosses them over his head.

He loves to go to the park.  He has graduated to the big swing and loves to climb and go down the park.  It is a battle to get him to leave.

He loves tomato soup (soup good) and I think he would eat it every day unless there were tacos!  

I love the way he says deeelicous.

A couple of weeks ago he was at our house with his Dad.  I have a basket on the table in front filled with plastic Easter eggs.  I heard the doorbell ring (another thing he likes to do) and answered it.  He was standing there with the basket and yelled Trick or Treat.  

The other day I was going to get something out of the pantry and he told me not to go it was dangerous. 

As are his brothers he is a comedian.  He will offer you a bite of something and at the last minute put it into his mouth.  He jumps on your chair or spot on the couch as soon as you get up and yells Got your spot.  





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#LOVE. His smile makes me smile.
Stacy