Thursday, May 26, 2022

Easter 2022


We had our usual Easter Egg hunt.  I'm not sure who found all the eggs first or the baskets first.  Nathan found the melted egg to win McDonalds gift certificates.  Stacy found the egg with the change in it - I think about $4.




There were more places to hide eggs and baskets this year with the playroom and bedroom completed in the basement.


 

Rylan was very interested in his applesauce and car pillow I made.



I had a harder time coming up with items for the baskets this year as I wanted to keep the snacks low in carbs because of Trevin's diabetes.  I came up with flavored water, sunflower seeds, jerky and pop rocks (which I was surprised to find and that they weren't high in sugar).  Rylan got applesauce instead of sunflower seeds.

Kaiden had found one of our old Game Boys in the basement and was very interested in playing it.  It wasn't charged when we found it so I told him I would find the charger and get it ready.  He kept asking every time he was over but I told him I hadn't done anything with it.  Well that wasn't the truth.  I had found 3 Game Boys and many games but waited to give them to the oldest 3 in their baskets.  They were thrilled - especially Kaiden.

No comments: