Monday, August 29, 2022

Summer Part 3

RTD suspended fares on all rides for the month of August, so we took the train downtown with the boys.  



The train was not moving when these pictures were taken.

We ate a picnic lunch and took the shuttle down the mall to the Capital.
 

I didn't mean to cut Kaiden's head off - I was concentrating on getting the One Mile step in the picture.

Rylan did not want to be in any of the pictures.  

But I caught him in this one.

The boys in the rotunda with the President's pictures.  I told them the last time I was here Kennedy picture was the last one on the wall.


And of course, we had to stop at the water feature at Union Station.  Rylan kept trying to fill his hands with water and throw it on Tito and me.  When that didn't work, he kept telling Kaiden to get Gram.

No comments: