Saturday, December 24, 2022

December


We have had the boys quite often this month.  They have been coming over on Mondays and have helped me with decorating and baking.  

The enjoy making their own lunches - peanut butter sandwiches, quesadillas and ramen noodles.



On the nice days we went to the park or they played basketball.  Rylan was stomping in the snow to make his "paw" print.



They made snowflakes and cut out old Christmas cards to decorate boxes that I use to give baked goods to the neighbors.


And of course we decorated cookies for Christmas dinner dessert.

I think Rylan and Tito ate more of the decorations than they put on their cookies.


Gavin was really intent on making patterns this year instead of just dumping on the sprinkles.



Kaiden and Trevin had a contest to see who could get the most stuff on one cookie.  I'm not sure who won.


 

Some of the finished cookies.  Then as is our tradition we ate cookies while driving around to look at the Christmas lights.
 


Trevin reminded me to take a pictures of all of them with their hats.

I'm glad they still enjoy coming here.

No comments: