Sunday, April 16, 2023

Easter 2023

Get ready, get set, go, and it was on the annual Easter egg hunt.  Rylan was old enough this year to really understand and it was fun watching him.







Gavin found his Easter basket (bag).  Tito in the background going after the food.  


Rylan searching for his share of the eggs.  He needed a little help but so did I.  I write down the location of the eggs ever since the melted egg on the lamp incident, but couldn't find the list.  😂  I found it the next day.


I decided not to get the usual basket stuffers this year but did snacks and gift cards for fast food.  I know that these things will be used and not end up in the bottom of a drawer or toy box somewhere.



Speaking of the melted egg - we have kept it all these years and whoever finds it gets a prize.  This year it was an additional gift card.
Rylan found the egg but was upset that it was broken.  His kind hearted brother, Trevin, offered to trade him.  Wasn't that so nice.




 Kaiden is taller than me but he is standing on a mound around the tree so he isn't that much taller.  I am sure that in time they will all be taller than I him.

No comments: