Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Another Birthday

Yesterday was my birthday.  I celebrated all weekend.  On Saturday our dear friends brought dinner and we played games.



Yesterday these guys and their parents came for brunch.  We played Bingo afterwards.  Rylan won 2 of the 4 games.  Nathan won 1 and I managed to win the blackout game with the big prize.  Rylan is getting very good with his numbers and letters.  He called the blackout game with very little help from his Dad.  Not bad for a 4 year old.


 They brought this beautiful and delicious cake.

Yesterday six of my friends came for coffee and we laughed, talked and laughed for four hours.

Great birthday spent with family and friends.  That was the greatest gift.  I told Nathan I couldn't really think of anything I wanted and the only thing I needed was a new mop!!

No comments: