Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Weekend

I had a great weekend doing my favorite things. Friday night was Bunco at Barb's house. Here we are getting our drinks and snacks,;
and Babs, Janice and Larry are ready to get started. We had a great time!

Saturday was a warm, beautiful day, my iris and many other things are coming up, I worked in the yard for awhile. It was great, makes me want to plant things, but know winter really isn't over - it is supposed to snow tonight!
Nathan, Stacy, Kaiden and Rocco came for corn beef and cabbage (we are a little late for St. Patrick's Day, but I had to work late on Tuesday. Notice the green!

And today, my friend Lynda had to fly in from CA for a meeting tomorrow. She got here in time to have breakfast with us after church and got to meet Kaiden. After the kids went home, she and I went to the mall. Neither one of us are shoppers but I was looking for something (which I didn't find) and we had a nice walk around the mall and got caught up on things. We stopped at California Pizza Kitchen and had a glass of wine and shared a salad. It was a great weekend filled with my friends, family and playing in the dirt.

No comments: