Friday, July 27, 2012

Gratitude # 13

My intent was to have a gratitude every week I was 60 with a couple thrown in for good measure to make it 60 gratitudes this year...well I'm behind.  I have been 60 for almost 22 weeks now, so instead of just thinking about what I am grateful for, I need to be writing them down.

Today I am grateful for our "couple friends".  You know how you can have friends and your husband and can have friends and sometimes you get along with your friends' spouses and sometimes you don't or your spouse doesn't?  We have two sets of couple friends that we not only get along with but they are friends also.  The six of us have so many good times together.  A couple weeks ago we all got away to the mountains for a weekend and had the best time.  It was just what I needed.  I am so grateful for Janice, John, Vivien and Gary.  Thank you for all the laughter.

No comments: