Wednesday, July 4, 2012

It's Just Perfect

Tito had promised Kaiden a flag for his tricycle.  The one he had was a little big, so I told Kaiden I thought I had one in the house.  When I found this one, he said "It is just perfect".


He has said a couple of other things lately that I need to write down before I forget them.  I was making a salad one night and cut open an avocado, instead of it coming apart, just the shell came off.  Kaiden was watching and said "Wow, there is a salad inside."  The same night I had a bag of broccoli slaw I was using in the salad.  Kaiden saw it and asked for some of that cheese.  I told him it wasn't cheese but broccoli, so he asked for some of the broccoli cheese.


The day Trevin was baptized, he asked his Dad why everyone kept calling him Trevin Terik, his name is Baby Trevin.

No comments: