Sunday, September 8, 2013

Pre-School

Kaiden starts pre-school tomorrow.  He is excited about going and I think it will be good for him, but it reminds me how fast the time is going!  I try to savor and remember the moments, but they go so quickly.  He has said and done so many precious things over the summer and I have said, I need to write that down so I don't forget.  As I was thinking about writing this post, I know there are more, but they just aren't coming to me now, but here are a couple for posterity.

One day Tito told him he needed to drink more water, he needed water to survive.  Kaiden said no, I need water to hydrate.  I don't think I knew that word at 4!

Stacy said they were at a store and there was a woman looking around and told them she had lost the person she was with.  Kaiden told her if she had stayed closer that wouldn't have happened!

Last week Kaiden and his parents went to pre-school for orientation.  I was talking to him about it and he told me it wasn't really school because Mom and Dad stayed.  I said the next time he would go by himself.  He looked at me and said that would be a really long walk.

Update - his official first day picture.  He liked school and has a new friend - Bear.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

They do grow up fast, don't they? My youngest grandson is not quite 3 so no pre-school yet, but he is going to a Mother's Day out this year. He insists that we call it his "school".