Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Picnic

We had a picnic for my sister's birthday today. Here she is with her daughter, granddaughter and great-granddaughter. They had just had their annual 4 generation picture taken.
My sisters and me. Millie was sitting in Tito's chair because her back ached. Tito was laying on a blanket under a tree.

The picnic was at a sculpture park in the town my sister lives in. We walked around after we ate. (I will have pictures of the sculptures later)

Kaiden was crawling around the blankets grabbing everything he could get his hands on. He found Samantha's water bottle. Samantha isn't sure what she thinks about this.

In the end, she forgave him and gave him a good-bye kiss. It probably didn't hurt that she had her water bottle back.

1 comment:

grammy said...

What great pictures and I am sure it was a great family time. The hotest day of the year and none of you look that hot (o: Even though I live close I have never been through the sculpture park. I will have to do it sometime.