Sunday, August 9, 2009

Uncle Roger

Uncle Roger is here from California for a few days. We have had a great weekend. Tito and
Roger went to the flea market and the motorcycle store on Saturday and I was able to set up my new scanner and scan some old photos. I have many more to go, but I was so glad to get the project started. All the kids were here Saturday night for dinner and Roger got to meet Kaiden. Tito and David left for a motorcycle ride today and will be gone 3 or 4 days. Which will be nice because this week is going to be very busy for me - budget deadline on Friday! I won't have to worry about getting home early or bringing work home and they will have a great time.

1 comment:

Carolina Mama said...

Congratulations! You just won the Libby's Jumbo Fruit Cup Giveaway! It's awesome. Just email me your details and that's it.